Types of assessments offered include:
- 1. Psycho-educational assessments
- 2. Evaluation of performance in literacy and numeracy
- 3. Assessments for specific learning difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Specific Language Disorders)
- 4. Psycho-educational assessments and reports required for consideration as an exemption from the study of Irish
- 5. Assessments to identify exceptionally able learners
- 6. Screening of children at risk of behavioural and emotional difficulties
- 7. Assessments of 2nd level students seeking reasonable accommodations in state examinations (RACE)
- 8. Assessment of 2nd level students seeking to avail of the Disability Access Route to Education (DARE).
- 9. Assessment of 3rd level students seeking access to the Disability Support Services in third level colleges.